The cycling experts at Zoom Leisure can help you design a tour precisely for your group’s size and interests. We can accommodate groups for up to 250 riders, leaving the participants invigorated and eager for more. Zoom is happy to arrange your group’s custom start and end points and what you would like to experience along the way.
Some ideas from our past special events include:
- Pub Lunch the local Pub followed by a winery & brewery tour
- We welcome our ladies groups back year after year for a fun afternoon at the wineries
- Bachelorette parties
- Duke of Edinburgh private school trips with overnight camping
- School bus day trips touring Fort George and Niagara Historical sites, cycling along the Parkway
- Wine and Cheese receptions
- We also can modify any of our existing tours to suit your groups requirements – see current tours
Over the years Zoom has been proud to provide tours for groups such as Deloitte, Dempsey, Xerox, Loblaw’s, Butterfield and Robinson, Elderhostel and many more.
Ongoing event consultation will be provided throughout planning process.
Contact us to plan your next cycling event.