Daily Wine Tours
Over 22 years in the cycling and hospitality business in Niagara on the Lake, Zoom Leisure's specialty is creating unique and stimulating bike tours. Sip and Savour some Wine or taste our new and exciting Craft brews!Our very popular self guided tour allows you to adventure on your own but sample wines and beer along the way.
On our guided tours participants enjoy small group sizes limited to 10-12 riders ensuring a high quality experience on every tour. Self guided tours are limited to 8 people.
If your group needs something a bit more custom please see our Private Custom Page so we can get the planning started.
To avoid disappointment, we encourage reservations for all tours.
Self Guided Tour
Organized Freedom. A well thought out route so you can adventure on your own time in your own way.
Included in price:
- your bikes
- a detailed route with map of suggested stops and area info along the way
- water and light traveling snacks
- free wine tastings at 4 wineries and 1 brewery included in your tour price
- Wine and Beer tastings included at Jackson Triggs, Marynissen, Inniskillen, Oast Brewery and Reif
- ice cream or fresh fruit at one of our favorite markets
431 Mississauga St,Niagara on the Lake
Anytime after 9 a.m. and before 4 p.m.
Self Guided Map is 18 kms. Can use bikes for up to 24 hours
$59 plus HST
Afternoon Wine Tour
A fun and exciting tour! A scenic winery tour through Niagara country with a sprinkling of Niagara History. Join us for an afternoon visiting our area's best wineries and learn about the art of wine making and tasting.
Included in your Tour:
- High Quality Comfortable Bikes by Electra and Trek - Choose a Comfort Cruiser or Hybrid
- Water and light travelling snack
- Visit at three local wineries with sampling of their award winning wines
- A cheese and wine pairing along the way and venture into a wine cellar to see winemaking up close
- Zoom will pick up all your purchases along the way so they are waiting for you on your return
A great way to spend the afternoon! Great for singles, couples, or groups.
We limit our group sizes to ensure you have the best possible experience.
431 Mississauga St., Niagara-on-the-Lake location / 15-20 km route
1:00 p.m. - please arrive at 12:45 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Distance Approx.20 kms. Flat Terrain
$79 plus HST
Craft Beer and Winery Tour
Perfect for those with a versatile palette. We will take you for a visit to our local microbreweries where you will taste some great local beers. Enjoy an cheese sampler at one of our stops. Then head out into the beautiful vineyards and enjoy the afternoon with tours and tastings at two to three wineries. A great way to experience Niagara’s beautiful countryside. Browse the wine boutiques and purchase whatever you want. Zoom will pick up everything along the way.
Bikes included in cost of Tour.
431 Mississauga St, Niagara-on-the-Lake location / 15-20 km route
12:30 p.m. - please arrive at 12:15 p.m.
12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Distance 15-20 kms. Flat Terrain
$79 plus HST